Primary Responsibility: Unloads and loads customer product, scans product, and places it correctly in warehouse.
1. Promote a safe work environment through personal actions. Identify any safety concerns, as well as cost saving opportunities.
2. Load and unload trucks and railcars. Move product onto pallet in correct position.
3. Scan product and move to loading area. Check for accuracy and placement.
4. Direct product to correct area in warehouse.
5. Pack product using shrink-wrap. Attach correct labels to product.
6. Move product safely using a lift truck, forklift, pallet jack or dock loader. Follow instructions for operating equipment.
7. Clear work area of loose wood and plastic. Sweep work area as needed.
8. Report faulty equipment, damage to racks, and other safety hazards to supervisor.
9. Inventory product as needed. Label, sort, wrap and tie product.
10. Other duties as requested.